Have you ever wanted to change your older version of an acoustic guitar or just want to learn to play acoustic guitar? if yes then you must check out this article of Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA. It doesn’t matter whether you are a newbie or a professional, everyone may need to upgrade their skills and the right choice of musical instruments just adds more versatility to your experience. Selecting the right acoustic guitar model will eventually help you out in better practicing but the task of selection may be a little bit tricky that may lead to attracting towards faulty or fake advertisements but no worries, we are here for you to do the sorting of the best acoustic guitars from the best acoustic guitar brands by considering all their features along with pros and cons through this article of “Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA”.
Music is an excellent way to kill depression, loneliness, and to recover from certain illness. Not only that, but music also helps in making your mood more pleasant and soothing. Whenever you are willing to learn more about music, the best acoustic guitars for beginners is the one thing that comes in your mind. Learning acoustic guitars is amazing as it helps you to fall in love with music without judging what age you are having. The strings of guitars are filled up with magical music that can cherish every kind of feeling and emotion that will ultimately help you out in overcoming your heart’s void. We all know that there are many things that can affect the instrument’s qualities like the type of materials used, lacquer, strings, and many others about which you must be aware of, to know more about the best acoustic guitars for beginners.
There are different types of best acoustic guitars for beginners available in the market. Some of the most searched categories of best acoustic guitar brands are also included in this article. As the specifications differ from model to model, so do your choices. Some of you who are interested in having branded products may want the best acoustic guitars for beginners from the best acoustic guitar brands, some of you who are quite tight pocketed may want the best cheap acoustic guitars, best acoustic guitars for under 300, best acoustic guitars for under 1000, best acoustic guitars under 500, even many of you who are newbies may want best acoustic guitars for beginners to learn and practice. Best acoustic guitars for under 1000$ are also quite of talk in town which resembles the true feeling of classical acoustic guitars. We understand your needs as consumers and will try our best to deliver the best options of the best cheap acoustic guitars available in the USA so that you can enjoy playing guitar without burning a hole in your pocket neither compromising with the qualities and features.
Let’s start our countdown of the Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA along with their features, pros, and cons to make things easier for you to compare among various models: –
Fender CD-60 Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar (V3) – With Case – Black – Walnut Fingerboard
Best acoustic guitar brands, best acoustic guitars for under 300$.
4.7 out of 5, 315+ Reviews
Fender acoustic guitars are generally high-quality top graded guitars that use standard modern wood fashioning with extreme strength, brightness, and dynamic range for you to choose from. The sound quality is appreciable with a great variety of volume controls and midrange. Let’s have a look at its finest features:
- Dimensions of this set of best acoustic guitars for under 300$ are 46×20.4×8.2 inches with a weight of 17 pounds.
- Customizable lesson tutorials are provided that let you learn at your own pace and type of music whether it is rock, pop, blues, folk, or country.
- 6-strings are given which are made up of steel, Walnut fretboard, and maple wood is used as neck material with hardtail guitar bridge system.
- The body style of this set of best acoustic guitars for beginners is of a dreadnought with back and body material of mahogany wood.
- Comes with a hard-shell case that protects this acoustic guitar set from adverse conditions.
- Highly rated best acoustic guitar brands with good customer reviews from the previous consumers.
- Easier to play and has a classic attractive design.
- Pre-strung 10 gauge on the high E and 52 gauge on the low E.
- User manual included which makes it perfect for beginners as well.
- Can be only shipped across the USA.
- The only 12-string acoustic guitar of this model contains a case, not 6-string acoustic guitars.
Ashthorpe Full-Size Cutaway Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar Package – Premium Tonewoods – Blue
Best acoustic guitars for beginners, best acoustic guitars for the money, Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
4.6 out of 5, 1266+ Reviews
This brand features top-quality acoustic-electric guitars that can be played either in acoustic style or in electric guitars style by connecting it to an amplifier. The guitar body is finely crafted from top quality materials for greater convenience and reliable experience for you. The features are as follows:
- This guitar gives out an impressive tone, standout projection with incredible sound effects.
- Dimensions of this set of best acoustic guitars under 500$ are 41.25×19.5×5 inches with a weight of 8.23 pounds with composite body material and basswood back material.
- Combination guitar pickup configuration, binding fretboard material, Okoume wood is used for neck material and has an adjustable guitar bridge system.
- Strings are made up of phosphor bronze and the guitar is X-braced, A-grade spruce wood which is famous for versatility and resilience in playing every type of tune.
- The package includes acoustic guitar, soft nylon gig bag as a guitar case, thin-medium-heavy celluloid picks, onboard 4-band pickup EQ, guitar cable, shoulder strap, a manual, and an extra set of spare strings.
- Has been ranked as number 1 in best acoustic-electric guitars and in top 10 best acoustic guitars for best sellers of all time on Amazon.
- The package includes everything necessary for ready to play experience with a gig bag and spare strings for emergency situations.
- One of the best acoustic guitars for beginners in affordable range and with tons of reliable features.
- Can be used as both electric and acoustic guitars depending on your situation.
- If you’re not familiar with gauge strings, you may need to change them according to your requirements.
- Gigbag is not of great quality.
YMC 38″ Coffee Beginner Acoustic Guitar Starter Package Student Guitar With Gig Bag, Strap, 3 Thickness 9 Picks,2 Pickguards, Pick Holder, Extra Strings, Electronic Tuner -Coffee
Best acoustic guitars for beginners, kids and intermediate guitarists.
4.4 out of 5, 1944+ Reviews
YMC acoustic guitars are generally quite famous among beginning students because of their affordability and ease of playing. This beautiful guitar set has a tremendously beautiful body designing that complements its approach to beginners without compromising with quality and features. Let’s have a look at its finest features for reference:
- The package includes a 38” acoustic guitar, a nylon gig bag case, carrying guitar strap, pitch pipe, 9 ABS picks, a pick holder, 2 pick-guards, a full set of extra strings, and a multifunctional electronic tuner.
- Birch is used for making neck and basswood for top material which is quite durable and has a longer life expectancy than other wood types.
- Having medium guitar pickup thickness and fretboard is of ebonized wood with an extra light steel-string gauge.
- Dimensions of this model of best acoustic guitars for beginners are 38.5×15×4 inches with a weight of 2.8 pounds that come in a laminated body.
- Extremely light weighted product and availability of the strap make it perfect to carry around anywhere.
- Has been ranked as number 3 in best acoustic guitar beginners kit on Amazon for best sellers of all time.
- Can be used by both beginners and intermediate guitarists alike.
- Available in a variety of colors to choose from and the linen binding with full-body wood construction makes it even better.
- No warranty available on this product.
- Many users may find it difficult to carry on the given strings.
Yamaha FG JR1 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar with Gig Bag – (Natural) with GCT1 Clip on Tuner
Best acoustic guitar brands, best acoustic guitars under 500$, Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
4.5 out of 5, 541+ Reviews
Yamaha is a well-known brand that manufactures a variety of products for both consumer and commercial purposes. This guitar set is overall a good beginner guitar within the affordable price range that provides improved playability. Let’s have a look at its finest features:
- Strings are made up of steel and the standard neck is a little smaller than a classical guitar.
- This 32” long guitar comes with its saddle and almost every important accessory needed that includes a pickup guard with a protective film on it.
- The fretboard lets you grip easily around it because of being a mix of hard, soft, and a kind of hybrid.
- It has an adjustable truss rod and the neck is 1 ¾” wide at the head and 2” wide at the base.
- Can be considered as a travel guitar for adults and a +-full-size guitar for the kids.
- Comes with a gig bag and the action is good with a little buzz.
- Both right-handed and left-handed users may find it easier to use and play.
- Size is small and lightweight which makes it easy to carry around.
- Built with legendary quality for greater playability with clips on the tuner, no cables needed.
- Only compatible with kids of age 7 to 11 years.
- For adults, it’s too small in size.
- Gigbag is not padded.
Donner DAG-1B Black Beginner Acoustic Guitar Full Size, 41″ Dreadnought Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag Tuner Capo Picks Strap
Best acoustic guitar brands, best acoustic guitars for beginners.
4.6 out of 5, 658+ Reviews
If you’re not having enough budget to spend on the best acoustic guitars for beginners, this set of best acoustic guitars from the best acoustic guitar brands can be a great alternative to choose from as the brand name Donner is quite a widely acclaimed trustworthy brand that manufactures high quality-based products. This set of best acoustic guitar does total justice to its value either for money or name, it stands on both perfectly. Let’s see its features:
- The package includes a good quality gig bag, a guitar sized strap, set extra guitar strings, a guitar capo, a polishing cloth, 4-pack guitar picks, and a pickguard.
- Mahogany is used as back material and neck material, ebony as fretboard material, 6-brass strings with hardtail bridge system, and single-coil pickup configuration.
- 20-brass frets are positioned as marks at 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th, and 17th frets on the neck and top of the fingerboard.
- Dimensions of this set of best acoustic guitars for under 300$ are 16.81×14.25×10.59 inches with a weight of 13.84 pounds that requires 1 lithium polymer battery.
- Has been ranked as number 3 in best steel-string acoustic guitars for best sellers of all time on Amazon.
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee that protects you from getting any faulty products.
- Includes everything needed to start your journey of playing acoustic guitars.
- Full size 41” the long acoustic guitar that provides a vibrant tone and is just perfect for all styles of music.
- Tuning keys may cause some troubles after some time of its use.
- Strings are not of good quality which may need to be replaced.
Fender FA-115 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar – Natural Bundle with Fender Play Online Lessons, Gig Bag, Tuner, Strings, Strap, Picks, and Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD
Best acoustic guitars for under 300$, best acoustic guitar brands, Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
4.6 out of 5, 1080+ Reviews
These models of best acoustic guitars under 300$ from the Fender brand offer great sound and tremendous value to you through its rich-sounding dreadnought acoustic guitar. This set of Fender acoustic guitar comes with really appreciable features that suit best all types of guitarists from beginners to professionals. Let’s have a look at its finest features:
- Comes with a rosewood bridge with a compensated synthetic bone saddle and a laminated spruce top with X-bracing.
- Basswood is used as back material, Indian Laurel as fretboard material, maple wood is used for neck construction with a hardtail guitar bridge system.
- Vintage-styled 20 fret fingerboards with dot inlays and chrome hardware specially designed for right-handed users.
- The set includes Fender FA-115 acoustic guitar, a gig bag, online lessons, clip-on chromatic tuner, extra strings, instructional DVD, guitar picks, and guitar strap.
- Dimensions of this model from one of the best acoustic guitar brands are 43×7×17 inches with a weight of 8.98 pounds.
- Has been ranked as number 1 in best steel-string acoustic guitars available on Amazon for best sellers of all time.
- Beautiful design and interesting features make it perfectly suitable for every age group.
- Steel strings produce a brighter and louder sound which are the most popular qualities of chord-based acoustic guitars.
- The package includes everything needed for the best experience along with an extra set of strings, some guitar picks, a guitar strap, and an Austin Bazaar instructional DVD for beginners to practice.
- Strings are not up to the mark and loosely bound.
- Doesn’t stay in tune for a long time, in this case, you may need to get an upgraded tuner.
Ibanez 6 String Acoustic Guitar Pack, Ambidextrous, Natural Gloss (IJV50)
Best acoustic guitar brands, best cheap acoustic guitars, Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
4.4 out of 5, 112+ Reviews
Ibanez is one of the prime names in guitar manufacturing companies and this set of best acoustic guitar under 300$ is a quick-start option for beginners with a fantastic low-priced package that includes everything needed for fantastic tone and classical acoustic guitar sounds. The features are:
- The dimensions are 38×5×12 inches with a weight of 7 pounds that comes with 6 strings and can be used by both beginners and intermediate alike.
- The right-handed acoustic guitar comes with every necessary feature and accessory.
- Hardtail bridge system and no pickup configuration is given with this guitar whose back material is Agathis wood, the fretboard is of rosewood, mahogany neck and the top material is spruce plywood.
- 6-bronze strings are set on its laminated top area where the nut width is 42mm and string spacing is 11mm from string to string.
- Comparatively cheaper than other acoustic guitar models of the same range.
- Great sound quality and functionality are also remarkably well suited for beginners and intermediate guitarists.
- It has a strong booming resonance that supports you in longer tones and also can break in whenever needed without taking up much time.
- No warranty is available for this guitar model.
- There’s little buzz caused by one of the frets which may need to get fixed.
Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Best acoustic guitars for the money, Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
4.6 out of 5, 1795+ Reviews
Jasmine S-35 acoustic guitars are great-looking dreadnought guitars that provide great sound quality with excellent features and exceptionally well body designed to represent the best interest of you as a consumer. A fully well-built easy-playing acoustic guitar that can be used by anyone. Let’s know more about its features:
- Dimensions of this model of best acoustic guitars under 500$ are 18×8×48 inches with a weight of 5.63 pounds and have 6-bronze strings.
- Nato-wood is used as back material, neck and body material, rosewood is used for manufacturing fretboard and spruce wood for top material.
- Phosphor bronze light gauge strings and the tuning can be as higher as fifth to use as a requinto.
- Hardtail bridge system, satin finishing, and chrome covered tuning machines are also greatly manufactured for the best sounding experience.
- Includes an instructional DVD for beginners so that they can learn to play guitar without any problem.
- There’s a booklet provided with your order that includes all the information regarding warranty and other specifications by considering your order.
- The slim neck and full 25 ½ “scale length provides a comfortable feel and excellent playability.
- Doesn’t come with any gig bag or guitar case.
- You’ll need to tune it by yourself.
Best Choice Products 38in Beginner All-Wood Acoustic Guitar Starter Kit w/Case, Strap, Digital Tuner, Pick, Strings – Blueburst
Best acoustic guitars for beginners, best acoustic guitars for under 300$.
4.2 out of 5, 14631 + Reviews
If you’re an aspiring musician who is in search of the best acoustic guitar within affordable price and all-in-one communication of necessary features, this model is one of the best options for you to go after. The all-wood body of this acoustic guitar with perfectly designed details to improve the functionality to an unmatchable extent is highly appreciable. The features are:
- Package includes acoustic guitar set, case bag, pitch pipe, guitar pick, capo, cloth, pick holder, shoulder strap, digital tuner, and replacement strings in case of emergencies.
- Dimensions of this model are 38×3.25×14 inches with a weight of 4.7 pounds that comes with 6-steel strings.
- The body and backside of this guitar are made-up of spruce and mahogany, the fretboard is of synthetic wood and the neck & top materials are maple wood.
- Humbucker pickup configuration and medium string gauge make it even easier to play and learn.
- Gives a classical feel as the guitar has been upgraded with closer proximity between the fretboard and strings to reduce finger fatigue.
- Perfectly suitable for adults and teens alike due to the ease of its use and the comfort it offers to the users.
- One of the best cheap acoustic guitars with a full solid-bodied sound.
- Totally hand-crafted acoustic guitar finish with classic design, elegant finishing, and features a beautiful rosette for a modern acoustic look.
- The guitar body is not that durable.
- The tuner is not very accurate and sometimes the strap slips.
Ortega Guitars Family Series 6 String Classical Guitar, Left (R121L-3/4)
Best acoustic guitars under 500$ from the best acoustic guitar brands, Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
5 out of 5, 1+ Reviews
Ortega is a well-known brand that manufactures top-quality acoustic guitars for all age groups. This set of Ortega guitar offers a variety of scale lengths and other features with quality construction that guarantees authentic performance for a longer period of time. Let’s have a look at its finest features for reference:
- Dimensions of this set of best acoustic guitars for beginners who are left-handed are 36×13.5×4 inches with a weight of 3 pounds.
- Mahogany wood is used as body, neck, and back material, walnut wood is used for fretboard construction, and spruce wood for top material.
- 6-nylon medium gauge strings are available on this acoustic guitar with a hardtail bridge system that allows music styles of pop, rock, country, classical, flamenco, solo, and folk.
- Package includes ¾ body which is 590mm in scale length, 18 frets, 2-way truss rod, chrome-plated tuning machines with pearl buttons, fan bracing, and 12-hole bridge that provides greater break angle for cleaner, crisper sound & faster string replacements.
- Comes with a free deluxe gig bag that provides protection from dust and adverse conditions.
- One of the best and latest acoustic guitars in the market that includes everything needed for a fresh start in guitar learning.
- Beautifully designed for enhanced look and improved sounding experiences for the user.
- Price may seem a little bit more by many consumers.
- No information is available about the configuration type of this guitar.
Quick Buyer’s Guide: Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
As far now, we have discussed almost everything that may concern a consumer regarding the best cheap acoustic guitars before purchasing. But still, there are certain things that one should keep up in their mind for a better understanding of the desired product type and in determining its true worth.
These basic key features play a crucial role in helping the consumers to know more about the functionality and performance of their desired products by contradicting their features with other suitable models available in the market.
It is very much necessary for a wise consumer to know and understand the needs of themselves to have much clarity in selecting the most suitable type of best acoustic guitars for the money for better practice or best acoustic guitars for beginners themselves as well as for their family members.
By considering all the features that we have discussed above, now let’s start summarizing some of the basic key factors that describe the best acoustic guitars for beginners: –
Body material type
Body material type influences the durability and ease of playing experience. There are various best acoustic guitar brands that manufacture high-quality guitars in an affordable range with top quality and most of the best electric guitar brands use top premium quality materials. Generally, rosewood, basswood, maple wood, and scientific wood are used in making body and fretboard. You must familiar with the quality of these wood materials to choose wisely.
We all are well aware of the role of price and the way how it does affect the quality as well as the availability of a particular product to the consumers. Whenever you are in doubt regarding the price, always stick to the average cost to minimize the risk of getting a flawed cheap product. Price plays an important role in determining the budget limit up-to which you can search for your desired product. It’s more like a necessary restriction that is always beneficial to follow. Various price ranges are available for best acoustic guitars for beginners like best acoustic guitars for under 300$, best acoustic guitars for under 1000$, best acoustic guitars under 500$, and many more other models of best acoustic guitars for the money.
Ratings and Reviews
Before buying the best cheap acoustic guitars or best acoustic guitars for beginners or for kids, one must have a close look at the various ratings and review of different brand models in order to choose the desired model of best acoustic guitars for the money and for a deep understanding of what kind of product you are going to buy and what can be the expected experience with it.
Strings are one of the major aspects of acoustic guitars, it doesn’t matter whether it is a very high valued product or from a local brand, if the strings are rightly chosen with the correct guitar type, your playability simultaneously increases in a positive manner. You must check various types of compatible strings available in the market like steel strings are quite famous. Not only the type, but the number of varying strings can also change your way of playing music. Some guitars may have 6 strings, some can have 7 strings, it all depends on their versatility.
As a concerned buyer, you must be aware of the specific type of best acoustic guitar brands’ models that you want for your practice. It can have any customizable specifications; you can set it as your priority before purchasing for best product type suitable for you or your kids.
It is quite obvious that brand values influence the quality of a particular product but you must be aware of different types of brands that provide almost similar models, few features may differ but a wise consumer should know about the quality level of brands to determine whose model of best cheap acoustic guitars are best and what are the best acoustic guitar brands.
Compatibility of a certain musical product like best acoustic guitars for beginners depends on various factors like size, sound quality, basic features like strings, quality of materials used for manufacturing, and many others. If you belittle conscious about the compatibility of its functionality with your requirements, you’ll definitely get the best acoustic guitars for the money from the best acoustic guitar brands.
Frequently Asked Questions: Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA
There are many top-rated best acoustic guitar brands available in the market. Some of the best acoustic guitar brands are Donner, Yamaha, Vangoa, Seagull, Fender, Ovation, and many more others. Each of these best acoustic guitar brands specializes in its own way. Some are known for their best body designing, some are known for their best sound quality whereas some are famous for their strings and other qualities.
The pros of acoustic guitars are:
1. Doesn’t need any type of other additional electronics like amplifiers or cables.
2. Generally soothing and calm music tone as compared to the distorted tone of electric guitars.
3. Acoustic guitars are generally low in price.
The cons of acoustic guitars are:
1. Acoustic guitars are designed with gauge strings which are heavy and quite difficult to learn.
2. More fragile than electric guitars.
3. Beginners may find it difficult to handle the buzzing sound due to increased gauge.
American made acoustic guitars are generally very much expensive because these types of guitars are hand made with high-quality controls that are interwoven with elegant design. Their increased price is also due to the fact that the quality of pickups, the fits and finish is unmatchable by other brands of best acoustic guitars.
Electric guitars are easy to learn and start with because these are mostly user-friendly and highly customizable features that provide maximum controls to the user making them one of the easiest musical instruments to learn whereas acoustic guitars are having heavy gauge strings which is difficult to master by any newbie and the acoustic guitars also need extra care because they are more fragile than electric guitars.
Finally, we have discussed almost everything related to the best cheap acoustic guitars available from top brands for giving the consumers a better idea of what they are willing to buy and making them aware of different types of guitar sets available in the market as the best acoustic guitars for beginners, best cheap acoustic guitars for practice and many others with respect to their beneficial qualities as well as designing.
We hope that this article”Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in the USA”, will definitely help you out in getting the best of your choice without being confused about the brand value and qualities. Even if you are having any confusion regarding the best cheap acoustic guitars or of other price range like best acoustic guitars under 500$ or best acoustic guitars for under 1000$ or even best acoustic guitars for under 300$, you can always have a look on its previous consumers’ ratings and reviews for having a better and clear understanding of your desired acoustic guitars and about those qualities that are even not mentioned in the advertisement to give you a better overview of your desired model of best acoustic guitars for beginners.
If you facing any kind of doubts regarding how to use the features of your best acoustic guitars for beginners or having any confusion regarding any process, you can check it out on various online tutorials provided on different websites. One of such YouTube tutorial’s video link has been given below for your convenience.
In case if you want to share your thoughts and experience with us, we will be happy to hear from you in the comments section below. Till then…
Happy Shopping, Happy Guitar Playing….
Do check our other trending research articles from our authors.
The products listed above are organized in random order and don’t indicate the actual ranking in our overall list. Only use the below comment-form to ask your queries & share your experience. We may take a day or two to reply to your comments and queries. Please don’t use the comment section for backlinks as it will not be approved. However, for the backlink, partnership and advertisement related queries kindly contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for your coordination & support!